I believe you already have an Apato or plan to buy it, anyway the first thing is to learn it, here are the 6 steps I have put together about driving a balance scooter.
- Place the Apato hoverboard on a flat, even surface, this is a good place to start.
- Start it and press the power switch. Apato balance hoverboard will automatically lift the board to a balanced state after powering on, making it easier to learn and safer.
- Ready to put your feet up? You need to put one foot on one of the footpads first when the running light indicates that the system has entered the self-balancing state, keep the body smooth, and then bravely step on the other foot. Remember you must try to stand straight instead of bending your knees, otherwise, it is easy to lose balance.
- Good, you have successfully stepped on the balance board, the next most important step is to keep your center of gravity balanced, slowly control the Apatobalance scooter forward or backward by leaning your body forward or backward in a small amount, remember that riding feeling! Note that the body movement amplitude should not be too large.
- Begin to practice left and right turn, and everyone likes to turn the circle.
- It's time to get off. First of all, you need to pay attention to slow down, stand slightly straight to make Apato reach a stationary state, and then step down with one foot backward, paying attention to the process of shifting the body weight to the first foot down, and the other foot down afterward.
That's all the steps to learn a self-balancing scooter, did you learn it?